ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE
Opportunity to make $100,000 to $125,000 or more as a sole-sourcing real estate agent for one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the region looking to accelerate its acquisition pace. The acquisitions agent will have the role of spearheading the Steinbridge program with the ultimate vision to become a long-term participant in all aspects of Philadelphia real estate. Below you will find the specific duties of the agent.
Real Estate Agent Tasks:
- Identify and analyze potential properties for acquisition.
- Negotiate, finalize and execute contracts for property acquisition.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between Steinbridge and sellers
- Estimate property values to determine appropriate offer prices.
- Accompany Steinbridge team members during visits to and inspections of properties, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Advise Steinbridge on market conditions, prices, and related matters.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Generate lists of properties for sale, their locations, descriptions, and available financing options, using computers.
- Work with closing coordinator to monitor fulfillment of purchase contract terms to ensure that they are handled in a timely manner.
- Work with closing coordinator to conduct property closings, finalize title work, oversee signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Network with, and build relationships with other agents/brokers, wholesalers, and direct sellers to generate leads.
- Work side by side with other colleagues to compile information needed for acquisition reports, i.e. appraisals, inspections, and/or construction budgets.
- Perform any necessary administrative tasks as needed.
- Streamline asset analysis and acquisition processes.
- Must be licensed real estate agent in Pennsylvania.
- Buyer’s agent experience preferred.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent listening skills; superior oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to stay focused on overall business goals with managing day-to-day needs.
- Solutions oriented.
- Organized, punctual, and reliable.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly; commitment to paperless business operations.
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, and to use judgment and make decisions.
- Comfortable with and motivated by a commission-based compensation structure.
Through the real estate internship, the intern will gain a robust understanding of real estate and entrepreneurship via an inside look of a burgeoning real estate investment firm. The intern will cycle through the three major facets of the organization: Asset Acquisition, Construction Project Management, and Business Operations. The intern will shadow the coordinator in each department for three weeks, observing and assisting with relevant tasks. At the end of each three-week rotation, the intern and team members will debrief about what was learned, valuable experiences, and areas for improvement.
During the Asset Acquisition rotation, the intern will learn to:
- Generate investment leads through consistent market research, prospecting, canvassing and networking.
- Build and maintain database(s) for potential acquisitions, including property and property details.
- Coordinate deal sourcing and transaction screening, including creating property and investment summaries.
- Support property-level due diligence and transaction closings, including travel to property sites as needed.
During the Construction Project Management rotation, the intern will learn to:
- Negotiate with contractors
- Assess and inspect properties
- Coordinate and manage construction schedules for multiple properties
For the Business Operations rotation, the intern will learn to:
- Perform analyses of current portfolio
- Assist the CEO in strategic initiatives
- Interact with internal partners of a growing real estate investment firm
- Property Management
- Institutional Lenders
This position is most ideal for someone interested in real estate who is looking for a well-rounded internship to gain real-world experience. Our firm is looking for a talented, self-driven, high-performance individual who has an incredible work ethic and enjoys the challenges of a fast-paced professional office environment. Other desirable skills include:
- Prior work experience in a professional environment (does not need to be real estate related)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail-oriented and highly organized
- Strong interpersonal skills, enthusiastic and team-oriented
- Desire to learn new skills and take on challenges
- Passion for Steinbridge’s mission and deep empathy for a diverse community
Get in Touch
9am – 5pm